Vachik Gevorgyan, born in 1987, is CEO of APRICOT CAPITAL CJSC investment company, is Deputy CEO and Head of Yerevan Office of Balchug Capital CJSC. He is also a lecturer of Chair of Finance at Armenian State University of Economics.
Mr. Gevorgyan is a graduate of Armenian State University of Economics, where he received MS degree in Finance and PhD degree in Economics.
- His professional career started at Armswissbank CJSC – a Yerevan based bank specialized in investment banking services, where he was a financial analyst.
- In 2011 he moved to the Central Bank of Armenia to hold the researcher position at Financial System Stability Department.
- In 2013, he left Central Bank of Armenia to join Central Depository of Armenia as the Head of Depository Services Department.
- In 2018 he moved to Araratbank to hold position of Investment Banking Director.
- In 2020, Mr. Gevorgyan joined Balchug Capital team started from. He is responsible for directing the Yerevan Office staff to collect financial data on public companies, prepare reports and present them to the Investment Committee.
- Mr. Gevorgyan joined Apricot Capital from July, 2022.
Head of Trading
Aram Abgaryan is the Head of Trade of Apricot Capital CJSC.
- Mr. Abgaryan graduated from the Faculty of Economics of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (RUDN )
- Has a 1.0 qualification certificate of the Federal Financial Markets Service
- In 2012–2015 he worked in the Department of Investment Banking Services of Sberbank CIB. Before joining Sberbank CIB, he worked in the Russian office of KPMG in the M&A department of the Investment and Capital Markets
- In 2015–2017 headed the consulting practice of the Europe Finance investment company, where he was responsible for interaction with clients (UHNWIs and hedge funds), building infrastructure and transaction support
- In 2017–2022 he was a Managing Partner Fourpicapital Multi-Family Office
- Mr. Abgaryan joined Apricot Capital team from February, 2023
Head of Back-Office
Haykuhi Avetisyan is Head of the Back-Office of APRICOT CAPITAL CJSC investment company.
- Ms. Avetisyan is a graduate of Armenian State University of Economics, where she received MS degree in Finance and she is PhD candidate in Economics.
- Her professional career started as a lecturer of Chair of Banking and Insurance at Armenian State University of Economics. /2011-2014/
- In 2015 she joined Renesa CJSC as the head of Corporate Finance Department.
- In 2022 she moved to Balchug Capital as a Data Analitist.
- Ms. Avetisyan joined Apricot Capital team from August, 2022
Head of brokerage group
Davit Ghukasyan, born in 1997, is The Head of Brokerage Group of APRICOT CAPITAL CJSC investment company.
- Mr. Ghukasyan is a graduate of Armenian State University of Economics, where he received MS degree in Finance.
- His professional career started at VTB BANK Armenia CJSC in 2019.
- In 2021, he left VTB BANK Armenia CJSC to join Incore CJSC a Yerevan based investment Company as a trading department specialist.
- Mr. Ghukasyan joined Apricot Capital from August, 2022 as a portfolio manager, and in June, 2023 he became the Head of Brokerage Group of Apricot Capital.
Chief Legal Counsel
Meri Tovmasyan is the Chief Legal Counsel of APRICOT CAPITAL CJSC investment company.
- Mrs. Tovmasyan is a graduate of Yerevan State University where she received her Bachelor’s and LL.M. degrees in jurisprudence. She also received an L.L.M. degree from University of California, Berkeley, School of Law with specialization in Business Law.
- Her professional career started at Concern Dialog Law Firm- a Yerevan based law firm specialized in providing services of both litigation / representation and legal advice.
- Started from December 2017 to May 2018 Ms. Tovmasyan worked in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Armenia, as an Assistant to the Minister of Justice.
- In September 2019 she rejoined the team of Concern Dialog Law Firm as an Associate. In October 2022 she was promoted to Senior Associate of the company.
- Mrs. Tovmasyan joined Apricot Capital from March, 2023